Zhiyun-Tech Evolution 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The Evolution features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. The Evolution also offers a 3.5mm video output that allows you to connect a viewing device to monitor your images in real-time.
A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole available on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Evolution is compatible with two types of batteries, and includes an extension tube supports the extended-power type, which are included.
- Three 32-Bit MCUs Running at 4000 Hz
- 5-Way Stepless Joystick
- Extension Tube for Extended Power
- 3.5mm Real-Time Monitoring Video Output
- Can Power Camera During Operation
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Hole on the Bottom
- Two Batteries Included (12 Hours Total)