Zhiyun Dual Handle for Crane 2
Use the Dual Handgrip from Zhiyun-Tech to reduce fatigue when operating your Crane 2 gimbal. Holding the gimbal with both hands also produces smoother, more professional-looking footage when filming with your camcorder, gimbal-mounted DSLR, mirrorless camera, or smartphone. By transferring movement from your wrist to your body's core, this two-handed grip increases the time you can shoot comfortably. The versatile Dual Handgrip can be grasped overhanded, or underhanded (inverted mode).
Constructed of a lightweight, durable aluminum alloy, the Dual Handgrip features thumb-lever fasteners, and rubberized handles for a secure grip. The handles detach from the crossbar for increased portability, and each handle incorporates a 1/4"-20 mounting thread for attaching to a tripod or other support for stationary shots.
- Compatible with Zhiyun Crane 2 gimbals for cameras
- Two-handed grip reduces user fatigue, increasing potential shooting time
- Capture smoother footage as movement is transferred from the operator's wrist to the body's core, increasing stability
- Integrated 1/4"-20 mounting threads on handles for attaching to a tripod or other support
- Use overhanded, or underhanded using the inverted mode
- Lightweight aluminum construction with rubberized grip surfaces
- For Crane 2 Gimbals
- Dual-Handle Design Reduces User Fatigue
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum Alloy
- Thumb-Lever Fasteners
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads on Handles
- Use Over or Under-Handed