Peak Design Cuff Wrist Strap(Black)
The Cuff Wrist Strap from Peak Design is a compact, quick-connect system that mounts to any piece of equipment that has a loop or D-ring. Use it for your DSLR, video, mirrorless or point-and-shoot camera. It also works with binoculars, water bottles, and compasses.
This system includes two pieces-an anchor and strap. The anchor attaches to your gear via a cow hitch- two half-hitches looped in opposite directions. Once the anchor is tied to your equipment, it locks to a slot on the strap. The two pieces can be separated with a one-handed push of a button. You can also use more than one anchor on a single piece of equipment by attaching them to different locations on the gear. One might attach to a strap lug while another might be connected to a quick-release plate or second lug. This will save you time if you prefer or need a different shooting configuration. It can also help increase the support the gear receives when attached to the strap.
The fixed length 8.0" strap is made from seatbelt-style webbing and includes a cinch to adjust the tightness when wrapped around your wrist. The anchors are made from Dyneema. The CF-2 Cuff Wrist Strap has an improved stronger anchor system which indicates when it is time to replace your anchors. The outside sheath of the anchor is black, the middle sheath is yellow and the inner sheath is red. When you start seeing yellow, it's time to replace your anchors. This set includes one strap and two anchors.
- Two pieces; anchor and strap
- Anchor disconnects from strap via one button
- Cinch controls tightness on wrist
- One-handed operation
- Works on any equipment that features a loop or D-rings on which to tie the anchor
- Can be hitched to strap lug or quick-release plate
- You can use more than one anchor on a single piece of equipment by attaching each to a different location
- Works with Peak Design's optional Capture Camera Clip
- Holds Your Gear Tightly in Hand
- Use as Safety Tether
- Two-Piece System / Strap and Anchor
- Anchor Ties to Strap Lug or D-ring
- Anchor Quick-Connects to Strap
- One-Handed Quick-Release System
- Adjustable Cinch to Control Tightness