Moza Mini-G 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero4 and Hero5
Featuring a 5-direction joystick, the handgrip makes control of the gimbal movements in yaw, tilt, and roll axes easier and more intuitive. With the press of a button, you can change the gimbal orientation, switch to follow mode, or choose among a variety of shooting modes.
- Compatible Cameras
- GoPro HERO5
Easily Switch from Handheld to Wearable Mode
- The Mini-G adopts modular construction and tool-free design that allows the it to detach from the handgrip and attach to the wearable kit (sold separately) quickly with the twist of the adapter ring. The quick-release system gives you the flexibility to easily transform from handheld to wearable mode.
- The gimbal features underslung, upright, and horizontal handheld modes for capturing footage from any angle. With the help of the handgrip, you can switch between yaw-follow, tilt-yaw follow, and all-lock operation modes. For taking a selfie, triple press on the joystick button to start motion selfie. Your GoPro will automatically rotate 180° to enter selfie mode and start action selfie shooting.
- Re-Center and Time-Lapse
- Double press on the joystick button, the camera lens will then return to its original position. The Moza Assistant App can help you create time-lapse videos.
- Real-time View
- The Mini-G includes a standby holder coupled with an AV output to attach an external monitor or support your phone as a viewfinder. You can connect your GoPro to the gimbal to allow for seamless video transmission and real-time viewing of what your camera has captured.
- Wide Compatibility
- At the base of the handgrip is a 1/4" thread mount that makes the Mini-G suitable for use with tripods, sliders, cranes, or anything else with a universal connection, allowing for professional video production.
- Wireless Control
- The Moza Assistant app is all you need to connect, adjust, and control your video production. The built-in Bluetooth module in the gimbal offers wireless connection via your phone or tablet. The multi-functional software features calibration, tuning settings, wireless control of the gimbal movement, options for operation modes, and switching between shooting modes. It also enables you to create time-lapse and panoramic videos for advanced customization options.
- The Mini-G's handgrip houses a rechargeable battery with a 3400mAh capacity. It offers a battery life of up to 8 hours on a single charge. Also, there is a standard 5V USB port on the gimbal so you can connect it to a power bank for external power as per your requirements.
1.MOZA Mini G Gimbal x 1
2.MOZA Mini Battery x 2
3.Battery Charger x 1
4.USB Cable x 1