Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Digital Camera
The Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Digital Camera from Sony has an 18.2MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor and a powerful 30x optical zoom lens. In combination with the BIONZ X image processor, the sensor provides sharp imaging and fast autofocus speeds. The 30x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar lens has a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24-720mm which covers a full range of shooting situations from wide angle to telephoto. In addition, the camera has 60x digital zoom to allow you to effectively double the optical zoom range for distant image capture. A 638k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides an easy way to shoot at eye level, while a 180° tilting 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen lets you shoot at different unique angles.
The HX90V also supports Full HD 1080p video capture at 60p, 60i, and 24p. In both still and video modes, the HX90V has Optical SteadyShot Hybrid image stabilization to help reduce shake and blur by countering camera movements in 5 axes, resulting in more stable stills and videos even at long focal lengths.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to instantly transfer images from your camera to your computer, smartphone, or tablet, and GPS capability lets you see exactly where your images were taken. With the included Sony PlayMemories App you can also use your smartphone as a remote control and viewer and directly send images to social media sites.
- 18.2MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor
- The 18.2MP CMOS back-illuminated sensor offers high resolution low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and reduced grain.
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- The BIONZ X image processor provides fast performance speeds, particularly when it comes to autofocus speeds at its long focal lengths.
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar Lens with 30x Optical Zoom and 60x Digital Zoom
- The 30x optical zoom provides a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24-720mm, which covers a variety of shooting situations from wide-angle to telephoto. In addition, the 60x digital zoom effectively doubles the lens's reach.
- Pop-Up OLED Tru-Finder and 3" LCD
- The camera features both a 638k-dot OLED Tru-Finder for eye-level shooting, and a 180° tilting 921k-dot 3" LCD screen for shooting at various angles.
- Full HD 1080/60p Video Capture
- Record full HD 1080p videos in AVCHD or in the high-quality XAVC S format at 50 Mbps in multiple frame rates.
- 4K Still Images
- Photos can be viewed in 4K resolution on a compatible television via HDMI output.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS
- The HX90V has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities to quickly share images. The PlayMemories Mobile App, available for both Android and iOS allows you to wirelessly transfer photos and videos to a connected smartphone or tablet. The application also allows your device to be used as wireless remote to control the camera. In addition, the GPS function allows you to easily mark the location where your photos were taken.
- Optical SteadyShot Hybrid Image Stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot Hybrid image stabilization reduces shake and blur by countering camera movements on 5 axes.
- 18.2MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 30x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-720mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 638k-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD
- Full HD 1080/60p AVCHD/XAVC S Video
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization