Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens (Nikon F Mount)
The Nikon F mount Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime, manual focus wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C-sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.5° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a nano crystal anti-reflection coating system (NCS) has been applied to lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
The Nikon F mount of this lens incorporates a CPU/electronic circuit that enables full control over exposure parameters, including P/A/S/M modes, with Nikon DSLRs. It also permits the use of i-TTL flash communication and transferring of EXIF data to image files.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano crystal anti-reflection coating system improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Nikon F Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 15mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Designed for APS-C-Sized Sensors
- One ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Integrated CPU for Auto Exposure Control