Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 Lens (Black)
The black XF 27mm f/2.8 Lens from Fujifilm is an extremely compact (2.41 x 0.91"), lightweight (2.75 oz) prime lens with a versatile 35mm equivalent focal length of 41mm. It provides a 55.5° angle of view. The lens has a maximum aperture of f/2.8 and is effective in low light situations and able to create a shallow depth of field. The lens stops down to f/16 in 1/3 EV stops.
Fast and precise autofocus is provided by a built-in, high-torque DC coreless motor and its single metal lens ring offers accurate manual focus capability. An aspherical lens element minimizes aberrations for sharp overall imaging and its 7 rounded-blade diaphragm brings with it a pleasing out-of-focus area. Fujinon's HT-EBC lens coating reduces reflections at a wider wavelength and minimizes flares and ghosting. Its minimum focus distance is 13.4"
- A particularly compact and lightweight "pancake" lens, it is ideal as an everyday prime lens and fits well with the form factor of the Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras.
- A built-in high-torque DC coreless motor provides fast and accurate autofocus.
- Fujinon's HT-EBC lens coating minimizes flares and ghosting.
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- 27mm Focal Length (35mm Equiv: 41mm)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-16
- High-Torque DC Coreless AF Motor
- HT-EBC Lens Coating
- Angle of View: 55.5°
- Minimum Focus: 13.4"
- 39mm Filter Diameter