Hoya 55mm HMC UV Filter
The Hoya 55mm HMC UV Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb UV light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Hoya HMC filters are multi-coated for reducing flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface. As a result, over 97% light transmission is possible, providing you with additional contrast and high color fidelity.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- HMC multi-coated filters help to reduce flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface for greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Absorbs UV Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- HMC Multi-Coated Glass