B+W 52mm UV Haze SC 010 Filter
The B+W 52mm UV Haze SC 010 Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 98% light transmission, each glass surface includes one layer of anti-reflection coating.
B+W filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. This filter features an F-Pro brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Single coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 98% light transmission.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- F-Pro brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
- Clear Protective Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- Single Coated
- Schott Glass Construction
- 52mm Front Filter Threads
- F-Pro Brass Filter Ring
- Plastic Case